Saturday 12 October 2013

Wearable Color : Neutral Eye with Vibrant Green Liner

Recently, I went to Ardène Dépôt (they sell some of the stuff from previous collections at 70% off) to pick up some earrings and camis. While I was at the checkout, I noticed that they sold colored liquid liner. I'm usually wary of their makeup for some reason, but since I'd been on the hunt for colored liners and I'd had trouble finding what I was looking for, and since these were 1.50$ each, I decided, why not give them a try! I got two glitter liners and two colored liners, including this vibrant green shade!

I love the way it looks on! It's very easy to apply and the brush of the liner is very thin which gives you a lot of control. I'm really happy with this purchase, except for the fact that this green liner stains! :s  (The other colors don't as far as I know).


That's all for this quick eye makeup look! Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...