Hey all! Today I'm starting a new series that will concentrate on wearable and/or neutral looks using drugstore eye shadow palettes, duos, trios and quads only! I've been doing a lot of very colorful, not so wearable looks recently (Disney Series, My Little Pony Series, Hunger Games Series, etc.), so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to go ahead and do wearable looks!
Also, since I'm a drugstore makeup enthusiast, I decided to make this series drugstore only so that anyone can recreate them easily, no matter the budget!
Today I'm starting with a Maybelline Palette that I really love : Sunbaked Neutrals! It's super convenient and portable and I love the color selection. Here's the look I came up with! Super wearable and pretty! What do you think? Would you wear something like this?
Products used :
Eyeshadow & Brows
- Light shimmery beige color on the inner corner
- Light Green color on the inner third on the lid
- Deep Green color on the rest of the list
- Light Copper color in the crease
- Dark Bronze color on the outer v and outer part of the lower lash line
- Light brown shade on the inner part of the lower lash line
- Matte Beige color to highlight the brow bone
Liner & Lashes