Thursday 7 November 2013

Disney Series : Pocahontas Inspired Makeup - Tan, Gold and Blue

Hey all! Today I have another look inspired by Disney to share with you. This time, I did a look inspired by Pocahontas! I got my inspiration from the yellow/golden tone of her dress, from her beautiful tan skin and from the color of her necklace. Keep reading to see what I came up with to represent her and what products I used to achieve it!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Katy Perry by Eyelure Cool Kitty Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...