Saturday 30 November 2013

Drugstore Wearable Series : Using Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette

Hey all! Today I'm starting a new series that will concentrate on wearable and/or neutral looks using drugstore eye shadow palettes, duos, trios and quads only! I've been doing a lot of very colorful, not so wearable looks recently (Disney Series, My Little Pony Series, Hunger Games Series, etc.), so I thought it would be a nice change of pace to go ahead and do wearable looks! 

Also, since I'm a drugstore makeup enthusiast, I decided to make this series drugstore only so that anyone can recreate them easily, no matter the budget! 

Today I'm starting with a Maybelline Palette that I really love : Sunbaked Neutrals! It's super convenient and portable and I love the color selection. Here's the look I came up with! Super wearable and pretty! What do you think? Would you wear something like this?



Products used :

Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt

Eyeshadow & Brows


  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Maybelline Sunbaked Neutrals Palette :
- Light shimmery beige color on the inner corner
- Light Green color on the inner third on the lid
- Deep Green color on the rest of the list
- Light Copper color in the crease
- Dark Bronze color on the outer v and outer part of the lower lash line
- Light brown shade on the inner part of the lower lash line
- Matte Beige color to highlight the brow bone

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Rimmel Eye Khol in Nude
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ order hàng mỹ hay nhận mua nước hoa pháp từ website nổi tiếng hàng đầu nước Mỹ mua hàng ebay ship về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...