Tuesday 5 November 2013

Fall Series : Changing Leaves Inspired Makeup Look

As some of you might have realized by now, I'm a big fan of fall. I love everything about it, from the leaves to the weather, the fashion, Halloween, etc. If you want to know what I love about Fall, check out the post I did last year about it!

Since the weather is getting a little chillier lately here in Quebec City I've been inspired to do a fall themed makeup look. I love how nature changed during the autumn and I especially love watching the beautiful colors of the changing leaves. It's probably what I love most about fall. That's why I decided to do a makeup look inspired by all the amazing colors of the leaves during my favorite season of the year.




I love how it turned out and I was pleasantly surprised at how nice it looks with green eyes. I bet it would look great on brown eyes too! What do you think? Do you like this look? Also, what's your favorite season of the year? Let me know in the comments! :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...