Sunday 17 November 2013

Makeup look : Glittery Silver Smokey Eye With Pop of Purple

Hey everyone! The other night, I was messing around with my palettes and I wanted to do something with my new Milani Purple pencil liner as well as my new Ardène Silver/Rainbow Glitter Liner. I played around a little and this is what I came up with! It's a silver smokey eye with glittery liner and a pop of purple on the lower lashline and waterline. I kind of like how it turned out, what do you think of this?


I haven't done a makeup look without an inspiration for a long time! It feels kind of odd! I don't have as much to say about it because of that. Anyway, I guess that's all for today!


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...