Saturday 9 November 2013

My Little Pony Series : Bon Bon (Sweetie Drops) Inspired Makeup

Hello all! For the millionth time, I'm back with a look inspired by My Little Pony. It really is an endless source of inspiration for colorful makeups! I love it! ♥ Today I have a look inspired by Bon Bon or Sweetie Drops, one of the background ponies. She's a pretty pale yellow color and she has curly pink and blue hair. I think she is super cute :D Keep reading to see what I came up with to represent her.





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette (Highlight color)
  • NYX Velvet Rope Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • NYX Rebel 109 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • Ardène Green Liquid Liner (for the candies)

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...