Wednesday 13 November 2013

My Little Pony Series : DJ Pon3 (Step by Step)

Hey everyone, today I'm doing yet another look inspired by My Little Pony! Today, I'm doing another background pony, DJ Pon3! She looks awesome with her cool purple shades and her electric blue mane. I was so inspired that I went a little wild with this one, ahah! Keep scrolling and you'll see what I mean XD
So, I went a little crazy with this one. My idea was to reproduce her cool shades on my my lids and her mane on the lower lid. Obviously the finish result is anything but wearable (not that any of my Little Pony look is, but this one is particularly crazy looking), but I'm quite happy of how it looks! The only thing I'm kind of bummed about is how crackly the outline of the mane is on my lower lid, because the liner I used was kind of cheap, but anyhow I think it looks cool nonetheless.



In case you're curious of my process when doing a look this elaborate, I thought I'd include Step by Step pictures for this look!

Step by Step


Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • NYX Eye Shadow Palette in Velvet Rope
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Inspired Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquif'Eye Liner Pencil in Black
  • L.A Girl Metallic Blue Liner

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

That's all for this look! Did you enjoy this one even though it's kind of wild? Also, would you like to see more step by step like this? Let me know in the comments :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...