Friday 1 November 2013

My Little Pony Series : Sweetie Belle (Take 2)

Hello all! Here is another My Little Pony look that I decided to re-do! This one is Sweetie Belle. I felt like my last Sweetie Belle Makeup Look seemed washed out and didn't pop enough, so I went ahead and tried making it again! I'm much more pleased with this version, which one do you prefer? Let me know in the comments :)



Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette
  • Sephora Single Shadow in Snow
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...