Thursday 21 November 2013

My Little Pony Series : Trixie Inspired Makeup

Hey all! I'm doing another My Little Pony Inspired makeup look! I'm starting to run out of Ponies to recreate, so I guess this series is almost done! I know there are many more unnamed ponies, but I think I'll concentrate on the ones that appear more regularly. Anyway, I think next I will do is Queen Chrysalis and then Derpy, and that will probably be it, unless any of you has a request for another one in particular. Today I'm doing the Great and Powerful Trixie!




Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette (Highlight color)
  • Wet n Wild Palette in Blue Had Me At Hello
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Basket Case
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Inspired Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershyRarityPinkie PieSweetie BelleSpike Applejack, Scootaloo, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...