Friday 29 November 2013

Sweet Cherry Blossom Makeup Inspired by Darling Girl Cosmetics

Hey everyone! Today I have more of an understated look to share on here. It's a sweet pink and purple look that kind of reminds me of a romantic spring day when the cherry blossoms are in bloom. Kind of a weird time to be thinking about Cherry Blossoms and perhaps this looks would work better on Valentine's day than in the middle of Fall, but I was playing around with my Darling Girl Cosmetics shadows and this is what I came up with. I love how soft and feminine it is! 

Since the colors I used have a colored sheen to them, they're even more stunning in real life. They appear somewhat muted when photographed. Since the colors are hard to photograph, I'll add links to the colors that I used so that you can check out good swatches of them on the DGC website. Their swatches really show the iridescence and color shifts of the shades.




Products used :

Eye Bases

  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Oyster

Eye shadow & Brows

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Elf Black Liquid Liner
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Check out other My Little Pony Looks : Rainbow DashTwilight SparkleFluttershy (take 2)RarityPinkie PieSweetie Belle (take 2)Spike Applejack, Scootaloo, Bon Bon, DJ Pon3, Princess Cadence, Trixie, princess Celestia, Lyra, Apple Bloom, and Nightmare Moon

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. thank you :D It's probably one of my favorite looks I did with your products! ♥

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...