Sunday 10 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 5 (Power/Electricity)

Hey all! Today I'm doing a makeup look inspired by District 5 of Panem from the Hunger Games! District 5's industry is power and electricity which to me evokes images of lightning as well as, blue and silver tones. Here is what I came up with! Let me know in the comments what you think of this look! I think it looks pretty cool!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
  • Stila In The Light Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light
Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Ardène Liquid Liner in Silver
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • NYX Slide on Pencil  Liner in Sunrise Blue
  • E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...