Tuesday 12 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 6 (Transportation and Morphlings)

Hey everyone! Today I have another makeup look inspired by the Hunger Games to share! This time it's inspired by district 6! The main industry of district 6 is transportation. It is also a district that has struggled with morphling addiction following the horrors that certain contestants have faced during the games. Since I wasn't too inspired by the transportation theme on its own, I thought I would combine both to create a look that best represents the district's most characteristic features.

As far as transportation is concerned, it inspired me to create a slate grey and black look on the upper lid to represent the color of the roads and tires. For the morphling aspect I went with a bright rainbow underneath the eye.




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Bh Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Casting Call Palette
  • Stila In The Light Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light
Liner & Lashes
  • NYX 109 Rebel Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...