Thursday 14 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 7 (Lumber)

Hey everyone! Today I have another Hunger Games inspired makeup look for you all! It's inspired by District 7 of Panem for which the main industry is lumber.

This time, I went all out whimsical and drew a tree branch complete with leaves on my eyes. I haven't mentioned this before, but a certain amount of my blog posts are done in advance and scheduled to a particular date so that I have blog posts going up regularly, even if I'm super busy with school, work or anything else. Lately, many of the looks I have done have been quite cartoon-like and I guess it's probably because Halloween is just around the corner as I write this. Anyway, just a random tidbit I felt like sharing!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Wet n Wild Trio in Cool As A Cucumber
  • Stila In The Lights Palette
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Go For A Ride
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
  • Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Brown

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...