Saturday 16 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 8 (Textiles)

Hey everyone! Today I have another Hunger Games inspired makeup look to share! This one is district 8 for which the main industry is textiles. Now I was really uninspired by this theme, so I came up with a diamonds pattern look, which kind of looks clownish now that it's all said and done. It's not that I don't think it looks nice, but it's kind of more Halloweeny than anything else, ahah. Anyway, that's all I got for this one, sorry guys! Hope you enjoy it none the less.


Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Nude
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • L'Oréal Studio Gel Liner in Very Black
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • Ardène Liquid Liner in Silver
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Lashes
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...