Wednesday 20 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 10 (Livestock)

Hey all! Today I have a District 10 inspired makeup to share with you all! District 10's industry is livestock which is why I chose to go with earthy colors and a matte finish. I went for a white and brown smokey look on the upper lid to represent the colors of a brown and white spotted cow. The resason for this is when I think of livestock, the first farm animal that usually comes to my mind is a cow!  Then, I went for a nice green accent on the lower lid to represent the grass underneath the livestock. Basically, it's another one of my beloved pop of color looks! If you've been following me since earlier this year, you probably know how much I love those already. :P

Anyway, this is one of the most wearable looks I have done to date for this series, so I hope you enjoy it! Next up is District 11 which is agriculture and it will also be wearable, so look out for that one as well.



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Bh Cosmetics 120 Color Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light
Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...