Friday 22 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 11 (Agriculture)

Hi all! Here's another District inspired makeup look from Hunger Games! It's district 11 from Panem, the district of agriculture.

I was inspired for this look by the colors of the crops and fresh tilled earth, so I went for gold and brown tones as well as a nice warm toned green. I was also inspired by the glowing sun, which gives life to the harvest. I went for a copper liner to keep things soft and pretty. Overall, I'm really glad of how this look turned out! It's probably one of the most wearable looks I have done yet for this series! Let me know what you think in the comments! Is this something you would wear?



Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eyeshadow Base in Nude

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette
  • Costal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • BH 120 Color Palette (1st Edition)
  • Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit in Light
Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Stila Smudge Stick in Brown

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...