Wednesday 6 November 2013

The Hunger Games Inspired Makeup Series : District 3 (Technology/Electronics)

Hey all! Today, I'm continuing the Hunger Game series with a makeup look inspired by District 3 of Panem. It's the technology  district and most of its inhabitants are skilled and work with electronics. They also build various mechanical objects.

When I think electronics and technology, I think silver and futuristic and when I think mechanical, I think bolts, straight angles, robots (yep, ahaha), etc. I kind of combined all of what the theme inspired me to imagine into one awesome (at least I think so :P) makeup look! Check it out and I hope you enjoy this!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Wet n Wild Blue had me at Hello  Palette
  • Stila In the Lights Palette
Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Cirque du Soleil Inspired Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • E.l.f Liquid Liner in Black
  • Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Black
  • Ardène Liquid Liner in Silver

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...