Saturday 2 November 2013

The Hunger Games Makeup Inspired Series : District 1

Hey everyone! In honor of the second movie of the Hunger Games coming out this month, I decided that I would do a Hunger Games inspired series! I adored the book series and I thought the first movie was really well done, so I'm really looking forward to the second movie coming out! To celebrate that and because I think it's going to make it even more fun to wait for the movie's release, I will be doing a makeup look inspired by each district of Panem and will post them every other day until the movie comes out! Who else is excited for the movie's release?

The first district is District one, which is responsible for the luxury industry, meaning gems, furs, perfumes and such. When I think of luxury I think of precious gems and all the beautiful colors associated with them. That's why I went for this jeweled tone color scheme. I hope you enjoy this!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • Milani Liquid Eye Pencil in Perfect Purple
  • Sephora Contour Eye Pencil in Go for a Ride

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Wispies
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • NYX Slide On Pencil in Sunrise Blue

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...