Monday 23 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : 12 Things I love About Christmas

Christmas is my favorite Holiday of the year so I thought I would compile a list of why I love Christmas so much! Here are twelve reasons why I love Christmas! ♥

Follow me on Pinterest! Check out my Christmas Board.

♥ Having a White Christmas
♥ Christmas Trees
♥ Christmas Decorations
♥ Christmas Lights
♥ Giving Thoughtful presents to the ones I love
♥ The food
♥ Getting a break from school
♥ Christmas carols
♥ Short days
♥ Hot chocolate
♥ Christmas movies
♥ Christmas scents from Bath and Body Works

---

What is your favorite holiday of the year? And who's excited for Christmas?

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...