Thursday 19 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Christmas Tag

Hey everyone! Welcome back to the 12 days of Christmas! I can't believe Christmas is already only 6 days away (well 5 if you count Christmas Eve)! I'm super excited and making these Christmas related post are only making me even more excited for my favorite holiday of the year. Anyway, today, I'm doing the Christmas Tag! This is an old tag that used to go around last year on Youtube. I added question eleven because I wanted to mention my favorite Christmas drink. Hope you all enjoy this! Who's excited for Christmas?


TAG questions:

1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? 
The Grinch and The Santa Clause.  I also really love the Nightmare Before Christmas. I'm not 100% sure that would count as a Christmas movie though :P Oh, and let's not forget Home Alone!

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color? 
For my nails I like red and for everything else definitely gold!

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
Neither. We don't do Christmas morning at my house, only Christmas Eve and Christmas Dinner, but it's really casual so I don't dress up or anything, I just dress like I normally would.

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
Not sure, probably my boyfriend :)

5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
Christmas Eve!

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? 
No, but I would love to, it looks like a lot of fun. In fact, I can't remember the last time I had gingerbread cookies. Maybe I should make some this year, anyone got a good recipe?

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
The past few years, I've been going to my parents' house in Montreal and spent most of my holidays there. We go shopping for presents, prepare the Christmas food and just relax at home. I also take that opportunity to see friends and go out!

8. Any Christmas Wishes?
None come to mind at the moment.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
The Christmas food, omnomnom! Oh, and the White Barn N1 Scent from Bath and Body Works. :) Cannot get enough of that candle. ♥

10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? 
I'm not sure, either meat pie or the fudge my mom makes.

11. Favorite holiday drink?
Since last year I've really been liking the Gingerbread latte and Skinny Peppermint mocha at Starbucks. 

---

That's all for today's tag! I hope it was fun for you all! Also, I tag anyone that wants to do this :D

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...