Friday 20 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Favorite Nail Polish Shades For Winter

 Hey everyone! For today's 12 Days of Christmas post, I wanted to share my favorite nail polish shades for winter. To me, it's often the most exciting time of the year since Christmas is my favorite holiday. Therefore, I like to celebrate the festive season with fun glittery nails and Christmas inspired colors. Here are the nail polishes in my collection that I tend to gravitate most during winter.



Glitter 
Perfect for Holiday and New Years Parties ♥
Blue Mosaic - Revlon
Queen of Beauty - Sinful Colors
Sparked - Wet n Wild
Wear Something Spar-Kylie - Nicole by OPI
The Gold & The Beautiful - Wet n Wild
Diamonds Top Coat - Sally Hansen


Shimmer and Cream Finish
Dulce de Leche - OPI
Iced Spice - Revlon
Frankly Scarlet - Revlon
I Love You Cherry Much - Nicole by OPI
Green Up Your Act - Nicole by OPI
Carribbean Frost - Wet n Wild
Frostbite - China Glaze


---

That's all for my favorite nail polish shades for winter! I hope you enjoyed this and that it gave ideas for nail polishes for the holidays! What are your favorite nail polishes during winter time? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...