Saturday 21 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Holiday Bath and Body Works Haul

Hey all! Today I have a quick Bath and Body Works haul to share. I got some stuff from the winter and holiday collection and I thought I'd show you all what I chose. I got 4 soaps and 3 medium candles which were 3 for 15$. The larger candles weren't on sale so I passed on that for now. Plus, I still have a few fall candles to finish so I didn't want to end up with a great old pile of candles that are just sitting there. 

I went a little less sweet and a little more neutral with the candles this time. I chose Mahogany Teak wood, Eucalyptus Mint and one of my favorites Cranberry Pear Bellini (or is it Peach? I can't remember). I love the packaging on the Bellini candle, it's so pretty I want to display it! I love that it's not shiny because it stays much nicer looking than the shiny tops which I constantly have to wipe down. 

For the soaps the picture pretty much says it all. I loved the Winter Candy Apple Scent last year so I bought a soap of it this year, it's so good! I cannot wait to start using it all! I love all the scents I picked up. :D


Did you guys get anything from the Bath and Body Works Winter Collection this year? What are your favorite winter/Christmas scents they make? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...