Tuesday 17 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Holiday Colors Inspired Makeup Look

Hey all! For today's 12 Days of Christmas post, I felt like doing a makeup inspired by the traditional colors of Christmas : Red and Green! I feel festive whenever I look at it! I can hardly believe that Christmas is already just around the corner *excited*



What do you think of this look? Let me know in the comments!

Products used :

Base
  • UDPP

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette 1st Edition (Liner : Deep green shade)
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette (Lid : Stand-offish, Crease : Sultry)
  • Stila in the Lights Palette  (Outer crease : Sandstone, Brow bone : Bare)
  • NYX Brow Kit in Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #747S Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara

Face
  • Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 001 Ivory
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • NYX Powder Blush in Red
  • Hard Candy Bronzer in Tiki (as highlight shade)

Lips
  • Stila Lipstick in Ponytail
  • NYX Mega Shine Lipgloss in Plush Red

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...