Monday 16 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Snow Fairy Makeup Look

Hey all! Today I have another makeup look inspired by winter to share :) It's a frosty white and blue glittery makeup with rhinestone! I also added glittery lashes which I think really complete the look!




Just for fun, I changed my eye color to blue to match the look :P

Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scent 88 Warm Palette
  • Sephora Single Shadow in Aspen Summit
  • Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Lashes in Enchanting
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • Ardène Liquid Liner in Silver
  • Ardène Glitter Liner in Silver
---

That's all for this look! I hope you enjoyed this! 

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...