Tuesday 24 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : (Technically Not) Drugstore Wearable Series - Using Darling Girl Cosmetics (Party Makeup)

Hey all! Today I have another wearable makeup look for this series, using Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadows! Technically this one is not drugstore, but the price point is very affordable which is why I'm including it in this series. I'm also making this a party makeup since I made this for the 12 Days of Christmas I'm currently running on here! Basically, it's a wearable, neutral (with just a hint of color, because you know how DGC shadows are ;) ) party look perfect for the holidays! Hope you enjoy this!



Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eye Shadow Base in Nude

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Darling Girl Loose Shadows :
- Mordid Angel in the inner corner
- Beluga Bebe on the middle of the lid
- Impervious in the outer corner
- O Rly? in the crease and lower lashline

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Rimmel Eye Khol in Nude
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...