Sunday 22 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas : Winter 2013 Beauty Haul (Sephora, Drugstore, NYX, Lashes)

In keeping with the haul theme, I have a winter beauty haul to share with you guys. We went to NYC recently and I don't get to shop in the us very frequently so I kind of spoiled myself a little bit. I got an Holiday kit at Sephora, some stuff from the drugstore and quite a few NYX items and lashes from a beauty store.

First I got a bunch of NYX stuff. We do get some NYX around here, but we usually only get a few items and they are pretty pricey. I went to a beauty store in NYC and they had a huge selection so I decided to pick up some of the stuff I have been lusting over for a while. I got 2 powder blushes, a pink lip liner, a brow kit, two of the round lipsticks, two of the Mega Shine Glosses and one of the famous Butter Glosses. Now that I look back I wish I had gotten more colors of the Butter glosses. I also got some Red Cherry Lashes (never seen them around here) which were only 3$ each! I got some Ardell brown lashes for a look I've been planning on for a while and two glitters from a brand I don't really know.



 From Sephora, I got the Tarte of Giving Holiday kit. I am soooo excited about this kit! I've been using the oil and eye treatment a lot lately and they're perfect for dry skin! The palette is gorgeous and so is the blush. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it yet with the end of my trimester and everything, but I cannot wait! It's such a good value. ♥


Lastly I picked up some stuff from the drugstore. I decided not to go too crazy with it since I had already spent so much. I went for items that I can't find over here only. I got a limited edition Wet n Wild Palette (never find those anywhere so I was really excited when I spotted it), the Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara which everyone raves about (only 3$!), two Wet n Wild singles, a Blue mascara by Maybelline, one of the new Babylips and the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Kiss which I had seen a Youtuber from Quebec mentioning in her favorites recently (not available in Quebec either). Last but not least, I got the L'Oréal infallible shadow in Amber Rush. I've been looking everywhere for this shade, but no drugstore seem to have this particular one. Unless it's called something different over here, I don't think we have it, or it's always sold out. Anyway, I'm really excited to have finally been able to get my hands on it!

---

That's all I got! I hope you all enjoyed this and let me know if there are any products that you would like to see reviewed!


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...