Monday 2 December 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag

Hey all! Today, I decided to do the 50 random facts about me tag! (I actually went overboard and I have 56, lol). I don't talk about myself that often on this blog, so I thought this was a good opportunity to let you all know me a little more. I took me a long time to compile 50 facts about myself, so sorry if some of these are boring or really random. Anyway, keep reading if you're interested :P

Phew this is going to be a long one, let's get started and good luck getting to the end :P



1) I'm 24 years old :)
2) I'm a university student, I study pharmacy.
3) I've been living on my own since I was 17. Well not alone, with my boyfriend :P
4) I sort of collect makeup lol
5) I sometimes have anxiety for random reasons like when I need to make a phone call.
6) I'm really shy at first and then once you know me I won't stop talking, ahah
7) I'm not big on gossip, I just think it's really boring.
8) I'm a bit of a gamer, I tend to like online games and RPGs.
9) I love to cook! I like to recreate meals that I had at restaurants or in other countries. I love making asian food (mostly japanese, thai and Vietnamese).
10) I listen to electronic music almost exclusively and it's been that way ever since I was in high school. (I like happy hardcore, hardstyle, hard trance, drum and bass, a bit of dubstep, freeform, etc. - comment if you like any of these music styles!
11) I'm a big reader, I especially love to read fantasy book.
12) I read and watch TV mostly in english even though my native language is french.
13) I'm a beer microbrewery enthusiast and I make my own beer at home.
14) I'm a complete cat lover. I have three of them at home and they're part of the family!
15) I'm also allergic to cats, which is ridiculous considering I have three.
16) I'm really afraid of water, especially current and waves. It terrifies me.
17) However, I love to do scuba diving. I have the Open Water certification and the Advanced certification. I feel very comfortable in the water when I dive.
18) I'm also very afraid of heights.
19) And because I'm full of contradictions (as you can probably see at this point), I also love to do rock climbing! I'm not very good at it, and it does scare me, but it feels nice to confront your fears sometimes.
20) One of my favorite things to do is hiking. I love to be in the forest and I love to climb mountains. It's really relaxing and it's always very rewarding.
21) Saying I love to eat, is an understatement. It's pretty much my favorite thing and I love discovering new places to eat.
22) I'm a backpacker and I love to travel. My goal is to visit every single country at least once!
23) I'm always watching a ton of TV series at the same time, right now I'm into : True Blood, New Girl, Game of Thrones, Bones, The Big Bang Theory, Modern Family and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.
24) Energy drinks are my best friends. I know they're bad for you though so I try to limit myself. It's kind of a guilty pleasure.
25) I'm sort of an hermit. I love to stay at home and my ideal evening is staying in with a movie and yummy food.
26) My favorite food to eat when I'm out is asian food. I especially love Japanese and Vietnamese food.
27) I'm obsessed with chocolate milk.
28) My favorite holiday is Christmas. I get incredibly excited about anything that concerns Christmas. This year I even thought of making an Halloween Tree so I could get my Christmas tree out sooner. I didn't though.
29) In fact, I get way too excited about any holiday in general.
30) At home, I have to have everything organised. I want everything to have its place.
31) I have a tendency to leave all my work at the last minute.
32) I always need to have a fan on me when I sleep.
33) I'm not a morning person. I'm very grumpy in the morning and it takes me a long time to get going. I need coffee or a source of caffeine  if I'm going to wake up early.
34) On that note, I'm a night owl. I like to study at night and I rarely go to bed early unless I really have to.
35) I'm a list maker. If I don't write it down, my brain will repeat the information to itself over and over again util I make a list with it.
36) I'm really afraid of getting into a car accident. I never have *knock on wood* thankfully, but it terrifies me.
37) I'm really afraid of flying, even though I do it quite often. It seems to be getting worse as I grow older.
38) My main cardio workout is the arcade game In the Groove.
39) I can fall asleep pretty much at any time I want.
40) I prefer baths over showers. I especially love bubble baths.
41) My favorite season is fall. Winter is too cold and Summer is always too hot.
42) I live in my pyjamas.
43) I still don't have my driver's licence.
44) I get heartburn when I'm stressed out.
45) I've been stuck on level 147 of Candy Crush Saga for weeks. It's driving me nuts!
46) Lately, I'm constantly making different variations of chicken wraps for dinner.
47) I rarely eat red meat and I never cook it at home. It's not that I don't like it, I just don't favor it.
48) Sushi is my all time favorite food. I could eat it every single day.
49) I never broke a bone.
50) I have two brothers.

BONUS
51) I can spend hours and hours on the computer.
52) My handwriting consists of small perfectly aligned little capital letters.
53) I love bubble tea and I make it at home! Tutorial anyone?
54) I love anything with Hello Kitty on it!
55) There are two flavors I cannot stand : cilantro and sesame oil. If it's in my food I will know instantly and won't be able to eat it.
56) I don't like raw tomatoes, but I will eat them any other way (sauce, ketchup, sun dried, etc.)


---

That's all for this tag! Congrats if you've made it this far, lol. I hope you all enjoyed this and I tag everyone to do it!


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...