Saturday 7 December 2013

Anastasia Inspired Makeup Look

A few weeks ago, I asked on my Facebook page for requests of Disney characters inspired looks. I had a request for an Anastasia inspired makeup which I diligently added to my to do list, only to realize later that it's not even a Disney movie! So this is not part of the Disney series, but I made a look inspired by her anyway because I was inspired the colors :)

The picture I took my inspiration from





Products used :

Eye Bases
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk

Eye shadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Stila In The Lights Palette
  • The Balm Nude Tude Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi 120 Lashes
  • Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner
  • Milani Liquif'Eye eyeliner pencil in black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...