Sunday 1 December 2013

Beauty Favorites : November 2013

Hey everyone! Since November is now over and December is just starting, it's time for me to share my monthly beauty and random favorites with you all!

I'm really excited for December because I adore Christmas! It's my favorite time of the year. :) I just started my advent calendar (I got a Lindt one this year and I really pumped about it, ahah) and my Christmas tree is all set! It even has a couple presents underneath! Basically as you can see, I'm quite happy that November is gone and that December is finally here.

December will be a very busy month for me, at least until the 20th when my uni trimester ends. After that I will be free until the beginning of january, which is really exciting!

Now, enough blabbering and let's get onto the favorites!


I haven't got too many thing to share today. I figure, I've been presenting the same stuff over and over again on my favorites and it's getting kind of boring. So I thought I would stick with new stuff or at least things I haven't featured a million times already. I still do love everything else I've shown recently dearly though!

---

Beauty Favorites

♥ ZA Total Hydration Energy Mist ♥ 
Winter time means dry skin for me and it makes my makeup look dry and not so attractive. I love to spray this hydration mist after I'm done applying to keep thing as dewy and moisturised as possible.

♥ Bioderma Sensibio H20 Solution Micellaire ♥
 No rinsing needed, gets all my face makeup off and doesn't leave a tight feeling behind. Perfect for dry skin and lazy girls like me :P

♥ Organix Morrocan Argan Oil ♥ 
Smells great, makes my ends nice, shiny and healthy looking and it's super affordable. It's a win-win situation!

♥ NYX Eyeshadow Base in Nude ♥ 
It will never replace my beloved Urban Decay primer potion, but this stuff works well and I love that it is tinted. It's great to even out my lid, especially if I'm not going to wear much on my lids.

♥ OPI Nail Polish in Dulce de Leche ♥
So wearable, perfect neutral pinky nude for my nails! 

♥ Baptiste Dry Shampoo ♥ 
This is the original, but I also love the tropical scent. It's quite effective at absorbing extra oil and it really lifts my roots. 
♥ Maybelline FIT Me Foundation ♥ 
Love the texture and coverage of this foundation. It conceals well without the foundation look. The color 115 is perfect for my winter complexion.

♥ Nivea Lip Butter ♥ 
You have to go kind of easy on this one because it will leave a white cast behind if you overdo it. It's not great if your lips are really chapped (only accentuates the cracks), but once you've got a bit of moisture going, you get a nice shiny lip with this and the smell is incredible.

♥ Garnier Tinted Roll On Treatement ♥ 
Gives off a cooling sensation which is nice in the morning when you have puffy eyes. Super thin consistency, but pretty good coverage, an ideal combo in my book.

♥ Stila Smudge Stick in Damsel ♥ 
I had forgotten about this pencil liner since I've been sporting mostly black recently. This liner is so creamy and it really lasts on the waterline. Damsel is a nice deep brown color which looks great on.

♥ Rimmel Stay Matte Powder ♥ 
Around the end of the summer, I didn't really like this powder. I think it's not that great at actually keeping you matte if you have oily skin (ironic isn't it?). Now that my skin is on the drier side though, I love that this powder sets my makeup, but still is quite light on the skin so that my skin doesn't look super dry and dull.

♥ Quo Eyelash Curler ♥ 
It's amazing. It curls my lashes without any effort and the pink color is just so pretty! Also, it was only 5$ which is a bargain.

---

Random favorites

Food
Orange Juice - I don't know why, but I'm always craving it lately. I especially love the Tropicana one with "some pulp". 
Miso Ramen - Cold weather means I want soup all the time. It's so comforting. Everything we go out to a ramen place (which is often lately) I get the miso ramen. It's so lovely ♥

TV Shows
The Vampire Diairies (Still not caught up with the current season)
Brookly 99 - It's just hilarious
Trophy Wife - Really funny as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...