Thursday 12 December 2013

Beauty Tag : If All My Makeup Disappeared

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing a beauty related tag for you all! It's the "If All My Makeup Disappeared" tag! For this tag, I will be sharing a list of the ten products I would go out and repurchase immediately if all my makeup vanished for some reason! In other words, it's my holy grail products, what I couldn't live without in my makeup collection. Let's begin!


1) Stila Highlighting Duo in Kitten
2) Za Two Way Cake Powder Foundation
3) NYC Sunny Bronzer
4) Any Maybelline Babylips Lipbalm
5) Urban Decay Primer Potion
6) E.l.f. Black Liquid Liner
7) Garnier Roll-On Concealer
8) Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
9) Rimmel Wake me Up Foundation


10) Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
11) Yes I'm cheating because I don't think lip balm really counts :P - Quo Face, Eye and Lip Palette. For a bit of color and for the blushes!

---

Those are all the essential products I would repurchase if all my makeup vanished and I could only repurchase a certain amount. What are your makeup necessities? Let me know in the comments!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...