Tuesday 3 December 2013

Disney Series : Snow White Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! I'm back with the Disney Series today. This time, I was inspired by Snow White for this look. I have tried to do this once before, but it turned out way too dramatic (and too dark) for what I was going for (check it out here). This time it's a little less extravagant, which represents Snow White a little better in my opinion.





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • NYX Single Shadow in Kiss in Casablanca
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

---

That's all for today. Did you guys enjoy this look? Let me know in the comments :) 

Disney Series Recap

Princesses : Snow White, Pocahontas, Mulan, Cinderella, Little Mermaid, Jasmine

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...