Sunday 29 December 2013

Drugstore Wearable Series : Using NYX Casting Call Palette (Party Makeup)

Hey all! I have another affordable drugstore makeup to share with you all today. It's another wearable and neutral party makeup look perfect for the holidays, especially New Years which is coming up really soon! I hope you enjoy this look! Let me know in the comments if you'd wear something like this to an holiday party! ♥



Products used :

Base
  • NYX Eye Shadow Base in Nude
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • NYX Casting Call Palette
Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • L'Oréal Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • Milani Liquid Eye Liner Pencil in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...