Sunday 8 December 2013

Drugstore Wearable Series : Using Quo Grace And Glamour Beauty Box

Hey all! Today I'm doing another wearable look using drugstore makeup only! This time I'm using the Quo Grace and Glamour Beauty Box. It's a little more dramatic than my previous look using the Sunbaked Neutral Palette by Maybelline, but it's still definitely wearable, especially for a night out. I love the way this turned out, the colors combined with the elongated eye shape kind of remind me of an arabic inspired makeup. Would you wear something like this? Let me know in the comments!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Wet n Wild Blue Had Me At Hello (black shade to smoke out the liner)
  • Quo Grace and Glamour Beauty Box :
- Shimmery Champagne shade on the inner third of the lid
- Gold color on the middle of the lid
- Reddish Copper Shade on the outer corner
- Mix of Green and turquoise shades in the crease
- Matte beige shade under the brow

Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...