Tuesday 10 December 2013

Drugstore Wearable Series : Using Annabelle Creme Caramel Trio

Hiya everybody! Today I have another makeup look that is wearable and affordable! I did a pretty bronzey neutral eye using the Annabelle Crème Caramel Trio Eyeshadows. I decided to go with brown liner to complement this soft and subtle so it's perfect for day time! Let me know what you think of this look in the comments below :)





Products used :

Base
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogurt

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Annabelle Creme Caramel Trio:
- Shimmery Beige Color in the middle of the lid and under the brow
- Medium Caramel Color all over the lid
- Medium warm toned brown shade in the crease on the lower lash line

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 315 Accent Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Stila Smudge Stick (brown)
  • Maybelline Eyestudio gel liner in brown

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...