Friday 13 December 2013

Favorite False Lashes

Hey everyone! Quick favorites post today to share with you all : my favorite fake lashes! I've been getting more and more into them for the past few months and I have collected a few over time that I really love. I thought it was worth sharing in case you all are looking for new lashes that will look pretty for special occasions or for everyday wear. :)


As you can see, the majority of my favorite fake lashes are from Ardell because the lash band is usually very thin and they are easy to apply. I also love NYX and Kiss lashes although the NYX lashes can be a little more of a challenge to apply because of the thick lash band.

NYX 109 Rebel Lashes : Quite natural looking if you're able to conceal the lash band.

Kiss 05 Lashes : Very affordable and very voluminous. Quite dramatic looking.

♥ Ardell Inspired Lashes : Whimsical looking, but still wearable. Very pretty, but the lash band is thicker than other Ardell lashes so a little harder to apply and conceal.

Ardell 120 Demi Lashes : Wearable flared out looking lashes.

Ardell 315 Accent Lashes : Perfect if you want something super subtle or just to add a bit more volume to the outer part of your eye. Also much easier to apply than full strips which is perfect if you're just starting out with false lashes.

Ardell 102 Demi Lashes : my very first false lash pair. Easy to wear, nice impact because of the spiky look that they have. Gives a doll-like effect.

Ardell 100 Lashes : Super natural, perfect for a day time look or for beginners.

Ardell Wispies Lashes : My Current favorites. Very long and dramatic, they make your eyes really pop.

---

That's all for today! I hope you enjoyed this post. Let me know in the comment what your favorite lashes are, I'm on the lookout for new ones!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...