Friday 27 December 2013

Fun Purple New Year's Eve Party Makeup Look

Hey everyone! 2013 is almost over already which means we will be celebrating the new year very soon. Since New Year's is a time for parties and fun, I thought I would show you all a vibrant purple look that would be perfect for a New Year Eve's party!

Basically, this is a lilac smokey eye with a beautiful metallic purple liner to make it even more fun and festive! Would you wear something like this a a New Year's Eve party?




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Wet n Wild Shadow Palette in Petal Pusher
  • Stila In the Lights Palette
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Basket Case
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • L.A. Colors Grafix Eyeliner in Purple
---

That's all for this look! I hope you all are having a fantastic holiday season! 

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

7 comments:

  1. Useful information. Fortunate me I discovered your web site by accident, and I am stunned why this accident didn’t came about in advance! I bookmarked it. new year blessing quotes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went over this web site and I think you have a lot of great information, saved to fav (:. new year islamic quotes

    ReplyDelete
  3. But a smiling visitant here to share the love (:, btw great style and design . new year quotes for teacher

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you guys are up too. Such smart work and reporting! Carry on the superb works guys I’ve incorporated you guys to my blogroll. I think it will improve the value of my website happy new year quotes and sayings

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not sure where you’re getting your info, but great topic. I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more. Thanks for fantastic information I was looking for this info for my mission. new year 2016 quotes with images

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do people still use these? Personally I love gadgets but I do prefer something a bit more up to date. Still, nicely written piece thanks. pre new year quotes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Black Ops Zombies… [...]some people still have not played this game. It’s hard to imagine or believe, but yes, some people are missing out on all of the fun.[...]… new year quotes simple

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...