Monday 30 December 2013

Wearable Festive New Year Makeup using the Naked 3 Palette

Hey everyone! Today I'm sharing the first look I have done using the Naked 3 Palette! I got it not long ago and very excited about it! It's soooo beautiful and just cannot get over it. Since the holidays aren't over yet, I thought I would make something wearable but somewhat festive that could be worn to a party or something. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this look! Let me know if you'd like to see a full review with swatches of the Naked 3!




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yogourt

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Pure Pigment in Barely Brazen (inner corners)
  • L'Oréal Infallible Eye shadow in Amber Rush
  • Maybelline Define a Brow Pencil in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. Could you post a tutorial on this look or just comment on what colors you used where? Thank you! It's super beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Burnout all over the lid with a mix of Limit and Nooner in the crease. I used Blackheart to deepen the outer corner and Strange for my brow highlight. Hope this helps! xx

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...