Sunday 19 January 2014

Sailor Mercury Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Today I have another makeup look inspired by Sailor Moon! This one is Sailor Mercury! I had to do this one over a few times until I finally got a look that I like. I found it kind of hard to incorporate her teal hair with the rest of the blues from her outfit at first, but I'm pretty pleased with how the colors tie in together in the end. I have trouble blending out blues in general as well, anyone else has this issue? Anyway hope you enjoy this look! Let me know in the comments what you think of it. ♥



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Black Bean

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Tarte of Giving Holiday Palette
  • Quo Glamour Box Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light
  • Maybelline Define a Brow in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry #28 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Personnelle Blue Liquid Liner
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
  • NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...