Monday 13 January 2014

Vampire Diairies Elena Gilbert Inspired Makeup Look

I've been obsessed with Vampire Diairies for a few months now. I started watching it on Netflix and I'm almost caught up now (I'm around the middle of the fourth season, no spoilers please!), which has taken me ages since school was really busy last trimester. Every single episode, I just keep thinking how much I love Elena's makeup and lashes! It's a natural look, but it really gives deepness to her eyes which I love.

Today I decided I would do a makeup inspired by what she wears on the show. This isn't supposed to be an exact rendition, more of an inspired look that I adjusted to my own coloring and preferences. First here is the picture I've drawn inspiration from :


Here's the look I came up with :)

Here is a close up of the eyes


 Products used :

EYES
  • UDPP in Eden
  • Lid and lower lashline color : Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
  • Brow bone color : Bare from the Stila In the Lights Palette
  • Crease Color : Sandstone from the Stila in the Lights Palette
  • Liner Color : Ebony from the Stila in the Lights Palette
  • Milani Brow Fix in Ligh
  • Red Cherry #747S Lashes
  • Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara
SKIN
  • Cover Girl Stay Fabulous Foundation
  • Maybelline Mineral Power Concealer
  • Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
  • NYX Angel Blush
  • Benefit Hoola Bronzer
LIPS
  • Maybelline Dr. Rescue Babylips in Coral Crave
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Hades

---

That's all for this look! Hope you all enjoyed this natural wearable look. Let me know if you try it!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...