Wednesday 12 February 2014

Disney Series : Maleficent Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've done a makeup look for my Disney series. As some of you might know, a movie based on Maleficent, the evil queen from Sleeping Beauty, will be coming out in 2014. Maleficent will be played by Angelina Jolie.  Recently, the first images of Angelina Jolie desguised as Maleficent have been released. It has inspired me to revive my Disney series and to make a look inspired by this beloved Disney villain! 

For this look, I was inspired by Maleficent's colors as well as her sharp features and horns. I went with a mint and black gradient with a pop of purple underneath. I chose to do a winged liner that elongates further than the tear duct. I quite like how it turned out! It's the first time I try this style of liner and while it's a little wobbly, I'm pretty happy with how it really ties this look together. Overall I'm very pleased! What do you all think of this one? Let me know in the comments ♥




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Wet n Wild Trio in Cool as a Cumcumber
  • Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette in Blackout
  • Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette in Virgin
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Lucky, Groovology, My Little Pony and Alright Ma
  • Maybelline Define a Brow, Eyebrow pencil in Dark Blonde

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell Demi Wispies Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • Milani Liquif'eye Eyeliner Pencil - Black
  • L'OrĂ©al Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black
---
Disney Series Recap 


Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...