Friday 14 February 2014

Fiery Orange and Red Eye Makeup

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Hope you all have a nice day with all of your loved ones or significant others! 

Today I'm sharing another eye makeup look that I created. There is no real inspiration for this look as opposed to most of my recent looks. I only wanted to have some fun with my makeup on this one and I love how it turned out so I thought I would share! It's fiery, red, orange and sparkly. I guess it kind of works with the Valentine's Day theme when I think about it, with it being the holiday of love and seduction and all. Or maybe that's stretching it a little bit ;) Anyway, hope you all enjoy ♥





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Darling Girl Cosmetics Loose Shadow in Sirena
  • Stila in the Lights Palette - Bare
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette (dark burgundy color)
  • Maybelline Define a Brow Eyebrow Pencil in Dark Blonde
  • L'Oréal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush
  • Maybelline Color Tattoo Pigment in Barely Brazen

Liner & Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Pencil in Yogourt
  • L'Oréal Eye Studio Gel Liner in Black

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...