Sunday 16 February 2014

Recent Snapshots : Winter 2013-2014

Hey all! Today I have a little bit of a picture spam post to share. These are just a few odds and ends that's I've collected over this winter and that I haven't shared with you all. It's mostly a lot of food pictures, a few selfies and a few pictures from my trip to NYC! Hope you all enjoy ♥

Loved this look! 

Pork sandwiches from Les 3 Brasseurs, nom ♥

I love Japanese fried chicken, it's incredible ♥

One of the best sushi I've had in Quebec City so far! It's from Hosaka Ya sushi

My guilty pleasure! Bubble bath, with herbal tea, a candle, Vampire Diairies and of course my feline partner in crime!

Yep, I bought an Hello Kitty humidifier! Loving it :)

Favorite nail look I did this season. I love this polish in Dulce de Leche especially ♥

I love Sapporo!

Takoyaki, my favorite Japanese snack

Amazing miso ramen we had in NYC

I miss my Christmas tree already and I cannot wait to get it back up next year

Power outage! Time to break out the candles! 


Cute little monster ♥

The room we stayed in at the Algonquin hotel in NYC. Small, but cozy! Would return :)

Love the views in NYC. I cannot wait to go back there!

My fave picture from myself in NYC. Is it sad that it's from the back of my head? :P

a view from the FAO Schwarz toy store in NYC. I love this place, I could spend hours there! One of my favorite places in NYC ♥

Cannot wait to see this skyline again ♥

---

That's all for this quick little picture post! I hope that you all enjoyed it! Let me know if you'd like to see more posts like this in the future!

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...