Friday 18 April 2014

Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur Inspired Makeup Look (+Step by Step Tutorial)

Hey all! I'm back with another Pokemon inspired makeup look! I started off this series with the most classic pokemon in my opinion, Pikachu. This time I decided I would go in order of their numbers and do all three of starter Pokemons. So of course, today's look is Bulbasaur! I'm super happy how this turned out! I think this makeup looks super cool! Hope you all enjoy ♥



Someone also asked if I could do more step-by-step looks for you all so I decided to take pictures of the process to make this look. Let me know if step by step posts like this would be helpful in the future!



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Red Cherry Lashes (forgot which ones, sorry!)
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk 
  • L'Oréal Studio Eye Lacquer Liner in Very Black
  • Ardène Green Liquid Liner

Check out my other Pokemon looks! ♥

POKEMON SERIES

Bulbasaur
Bulbasaur
Charmander
Charmander
Squirtle
Squirtle
Kakuna
Kakuna
Arbok
Arbok
Pikachu
Pikachu
Vulpix
Vulpix
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff
Zubat
Zubat
Oddish
Oddish
Meowth
Meowth
Scyther
Scyther
Gyarados
Gyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

2 comments:

  1. Very cute and I love the step-by-step pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ty! I'll probably be making more step-by-step in the future! thanks for the feedback I really appreciate it ♥

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...