Sunday 20 April 2014

Pokemon Series : Charmander Inspired Makeup Look

Hey everyone! Today I have another Pokemon makeup look to share! This time I did a Charmander inspired makeup look. Of course, this look is inspired by the firey colors of Charmander, so I went with lots of orange, yellow and some red. Hope you enjoy this look. Let me know what you think in the comments :D




Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Inglot Pressed shadow in Yellow
  • Milani Brow Fix in Light

Liner & Lashes
  • Bliss 05 Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • NYX Slide on Pencil in Sunrise Blue
  • L'OrĂ©al Studio Eye Lacquer Liner in Very Black

Check out my other posts from the Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Kakuna, Arbok, Pikachu, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Meowth, Gyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...