Saturday 26 April 2014

Pokemon Series : Vulpix Inspired Makeup Look

Hey all! I'm back with another Pokemon Inspired makeup look! Today I was inspired by Vulpix. This idea was brought to me by a follower on Facebook (thank you Gemma for all your ideas! ♥). She suggested that I do a more seductive eye look to represent Vulpix or Ninetails so I decided that I would do just that! I think it turned out quite nicely! What do you think? Let me know in the comments!





Products used :

Base
  • UDPP

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • Naked 2 Palette
  • L'Oréal Infallible Shadow in Amber Rush
  • Wet n Wild Comfort Zone Palette
  • NYX Pearl Mania Pigment in Nude
  • Quo Glamour Box (Orange and red colors for brows)

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 102 Demi Lashes
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • L'Oréal Studio Eye Lacquer Liner in Very Black (tight line and water line)
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Coffee

Check out my other posts from the Pokemon Series : Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle, Kakuna, Arbok, Pikachu, Vulpix, Jigglypuff, Zubat, Oddish, Meowth, Gyarados

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...