Monday 7 April 2014

TMI Tag

Hey everyone! Today I'm doing the TMI tag! Keep reading to see what my answers are to the questions if you're curious! :D

Here are the questions:
1: What are you wearing? A pink hoodie with black skinny jeans. Just basic lounging outfit for an afternoon at home :)
2: Ever been in love? Yup ♥
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I guess I have
4: How tall are you? 5'6 or 5'7 not exactly sure

5: How much do you weigh? 126 pounds, but does anyone really care? I guess you could say the same for every question in this tag :P
6: Any tattoos? Nope
7: Any piercings? Just one in each ear.
8: OTP? Definitely Elena + Damon!
9: Favourite show? That's just impossible to answer, I watch a million shows! Right now I like : Downton Abbey, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood, Brooklyn 99, Trophy Wife, Modern Family, Drop Dead Diva and Game of Thrones. I've also started watching True Detective, but I'm still making my mind up about it.
10: Favourite bands? Knife Party, The M Machine, other than that I usually like solo artists as a general rule
11: Something you miss? The freedom to do whatever I want, whenever I want.
12: Favourite song? I have so many favorites. Lately I've been listening to Black by The M Machine often, so I guess we could say that's my current favorite!
13: How old are you? 24!
14: Zodiac sign? Leo
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Humour and positivity
16: Favourite Quote? You shall not pass! -Gandalf
17: Favourite actor? I really like Nina Dobrev and Mila Kunis at the moment
18: Favourite color? Peach
19: Loud music or soft? LOUD :D
20: Where do you go when you're sad? I go to bed? I don't know, ahah
21: How long does it take you to shower? It depends on if I need to wash my hair. If I don't, about 5 minutes. If I do, around 10 minutes maybe?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Again it depends on my hair. If I have to wash and dry it, I would say about one hour and a half. If my hair is already clean then anywhere between 10 and 45 minutes depending on what kind of makeup I decide to do (none, basic, or more elaborate).
23: Ever been in a physical fight? No
24: Turn on? Don't feel like answering this one
25: Turn off? Bad breath I guess
26: The reason I joined Blogger? I like to write and I wanted to share my toughts. I never tought I would be doing so many makeup looks or that I would ever be any good at it, but I super happy about how things turned out!
27: Fears? Current, the dark, heights. I have quite a few others but these are the first to come to mind
28: Last thing that made you cry? I don't remember. I don't tend to cry very often.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Today
30: Meaning behind your Blogger Name? I think I may have mentioned this in the past. As nerdy as this will sound, Luhivy was the name of my first World of Warcraft character and it just kind of stuck with me. 
31: Last book you read? Pefect Love by Addison Moore
32: The book you're currently reading? Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
33: Last show you watched? Downton Abbey
34: Last person you talked to? Boyfriend
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? My dad texted me
36: Favourite food? Sushi ♥
37: Place you want to visit? Everywhere! But I really want to go to Japan soon :)
38: Last place you were? at school? Is that what the question is about?
39: Do you have a crush? Does a crush on my fiance count? :P
40: Last time you kissed someone? Today
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't know, it doesn't happy very often.
42: Favourite flavour of sweet? Chocolate :D
43: What instruments do you play? Alto saxophone
44: Favourite piece of jewellery? My engagement ring, my key necklace and my Evenstar Pendant
45: Last sport you played? downhill ski
46: Last song you sang? I'm not much of a singer
47: Favourite chat up line? Hey?
48: Have you ever used it? Of course :P
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last friday I went ouf for dinner and drinks with my friend
50: Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who feels like it! ♥

---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...