Sunday 13 July 2014

Mexico Vacation Recap

Hey everyone! I know I haven't been around much lately and I'm super sorry about it! I've been on vacation and right now I'm doing an internship in Montreal which means I haven't been home in over 3 weeks. I find it very hard to blog out here, but I'm trying to put a few things together for you all in the mean time.

I tought I would do a quick recap of my Mexico vacation first. We went for a week to Playa Del Carmen in an all inclusive resort. We don't usually enjoy resorts all that much, but this time we had lots of fun. We mainly wanted to rest and recuperate from the long school year so the choice was perfect for us.



The Rivera Maya drink, so yummy and really festive looking <3


Relaxing in the adult-only jetted pool. It was really worth getting the upgrade!



I really love this outfit! I got the shorts at Simons for 28$, great buy!


The resort we went to was an eco resort and there were tons of animals on the property. Look at this cute little fella :D


Loved the white sand beach <3


Enjoying drinks on the beach :) good times!



The adult-only pool was great :)


We went on 4 scuba dives during our one week stay. The diving in Riviera Maya is pretty expensive, but it was totally worth it! This is the dive shop where we booked our two cenote dives and the two beach dives (we saw sea turtles whooo!)



The view from behind the lobby bar. There was entertainment there at night :)


Hope you enjoyed these few pictures of my vacation to Mexico! It was a lot of fun and I would totally go back. I'm itching to go backpacking now though. As much as this vacation was relaxing, I'm ready for a bit more exploring and adventure now :D Hopefully I'll be able to go backpacking soon! I have a short roadtrip to the US planned or the end of the summer, which should be fun as well. Let me know if you'd like me to blog about it <3

Are you planning any vacation/trips in the future? Let me know! I'd love to know about it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...