Sunday 10 August 2014

Updated : What's in my Makeup Bag [2014 Edition]

Hey everyone! It's been a while since I've shown you what I carry in makeup bag so I thought I would share what I've been carrying for the past few weeks. To be frank, when I'm home, I seldom carry a makeup bag. I don't really do touch-ups on the go and especially during the summer, I don't wear that much makeup from day-to-day. I've been away from home for the past few weeks (I went on vacation to Mexico and living at my parent's during my Montreal internship) so my makeup bag has seen a lot more use recently.

Since I was travelling and since I'm not home at the moment, I wanted to pack only a few compact items that could help me achieve a polished and natural look if I wanted to, without bringing a bunch a makeup. Here's what I've been carrying around :




  • Brushes : Eco Tools brushes from the Essential Eye Set and the Mineral Set. They are all travel sized, so they barely take up any space in my makeup bag! I use the kabuki for powders, the large shading brush for highlighter and shadow and the small shading brush and blending brush for eyeshadow.
  • Powders, blushes and bronzers : I carry the Rimmel Stay Matte powder, the Stila Kitten Highlighting Duo, a mini Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Memorable, a mini Hoola bronzer by Benefit and a Tony Moly Crystal Jelly Cheek pot in 01.
  • Liners and mascara : I have the Tony Moly Partylover liquid eyeliner, a Smashbox mini black pencil liner and a deluxe sample of the Bareminerals Buxom mascara.
  • Foundation and concealer : I'm carrying a baby size of the Laura Mercier foundation primer and tinted moisturizer as well as a sample jar of the MAC pro longwear concealer. I also have the Garnier Roll-on tinted treatment. 
  • Eyeshadow : I have a mini Urban Decay Primer potion as well as the Urban Decay Naked Basics which is tiny and really perfect for your makeup bag/travel.
  • Others : I also carry Ombrelle sunscreen samples and Dole lipbalm just in case!
---

That's all I carry in my makeup bag right now! What are your beauty on-the-go essentials? Let me know in the comments :) Also leave any post request so I know what you would like to see next! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...