Tuesday 14 October 2014

My Little Pony Series : Pinkie Pie Inspired Makeup (Take 2)

Hey all! Here's another MLP makeup for you all :) This time it's inspired by Pinkie Pie because looking back at the one I did last time, I'm not really happy anymore. I like this one a lot more! Also, I'm unsure wether I prefer the double liner or the single liner. What do you all think? 



Products used :

Base
  • UDPP
  • NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk

Eyeshadow & Brows
  • BH 120 Palette (1st Edition)
  • Coastal Scents 88 Warm Palette

Liner & Lashes
  • Ardell 120 Demi Lashes
  • NYX Studio Liquid Liner in Extreme Blue
  • L.A. Colors Grafix Liquid Liner in Navy
  • Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara
  • E.l.f. Liquid Liner in Black
---

Don't forget to follow me and like my Facebook page for more posts like this ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...